Ingredients:
Fusilli Pasta
2 Eggs
150 g Pancetta Ham
Scala Sun-dried Tomato Pesto
Red Leicester Cheese
Salt
White Pepper
Italian Seasoning
Butter
Directions:
While cooking pasta, cook ham in skillet. Drain ham fat. Put 2 eggs into skillet and season eggs with salt, italian seasoning, and white pepper. Cook while mixing the eggs and ham together. When pasta and eggs are done, drain pasta and drop pasta into skillet. Mix together with sun-dried tomato pesto and butter while keeping skillet on low heat. Spread shredded red leicester cheese on top and serve.
Notes:
I watched one of my German flatmates cook pasta with ham and eggs, and I've tweaked the recipe here and there. The meal is a little heavy with the ham and eggs. I also think another kind of cheese would be better- perhaps a white cheese like edam.
Jo stealing my food.
No comments:
Post a Comment