Sunday, November 15, 2009

I Really Did Read during Reading Week

I'm not sure if those who stayed in St Andrews actually did work for class. I talked to a couple friends who admitted that they did nothing even though they stayed so they could accomplish a lot. I have a couple essays due soon, so I knew I had to do something this week or I would get too far behind. If I realized how much work I needed to do, I probably wouldn't have gone to Paris. Nevertheless, I tried my best to find time to read. Especially during the mornings I would find a cafe where I could read while my friends were either at school/work or otherwise busy.

After Betsy and I left La Defense, we went to a cafe near Les Halles. While waiting for Julien and Erin, we decided to do a little work. I read the book I brought with me, and she graded tests for her class. Afterwards, we went into the Latin Quarter where we ate kebabs after an aperitif. Finally, we did a quick photo shoot in front of Notre Dame.

Café Creme avec Café

Betsy and I doing work at the cafe.

From left to right:
Erin, Betsy, Julien, Me

I kinda like this photo in front of Notre Dame

Whenever I travel, I forget to get pictures of me.
I think this one is cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment