This past semester I've been a regular co-host for TV Killed the Radio Star on Star (St Andrews Radio) every Wednesday at 5 pm GMT (11 am CT) when we play music that has been played on tv shows. A couple weeks ago, I went in the studio with my co-host Gillian, but no one else was there. We then turned on the internet radio stream and noticed that it wasn't working, so we figured that someone in charge of the station had shut it down, which wouldn't be too unusual. Since we had already prepared a show, we took some recording equipment with us and made a podcast version of the show to put up on the internet later. Honestly, I don't think we get that many listeners, so more people will probably listen to the show if we put it up on our blogs where friends can listen to it at any time. This particular show has a Canada-theme because Gillian is from Canada, and next week we'll have a "Gulf South" themed show with music from Texas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, and Florida since those are my stomping grounds. I might try to upload that show onto the blog, too.
good idea!!
ReplyDelete