
About a month ago, I saw my neighbor in St Andrews walking down the sidewalk with a puppy black lab, and the dog was so shy it hid behind its owners legs when it saw me. I've seen this puppy a few more times whenever my neighbor takes it for a walk in the early evening. I joked with one of my friends that some girls' "clocks" start ticking for a baby, but my clock has been ticking for a black lab ever since I saw that puppy. Of course, I'm not in a place where I can take care of a dog (ergo, don't get me one... this one goes out to you, Mom... I wouldn't put it past you to try, especially since you told me you thought about giving me one of your dogs a year or so ago). Maybe in 3 or 4 years I'll be able to get one and actually have time to take care of it. My cousins here have black/brown labs, and the one pictured above is Rosie, who is about a year old.
Not a problem I do not need anything else to take care of. Love you!!!!
ReplyDeleteI am sure the dog I wanted to give you bit the crap out of me and sent me to the ER.
ReplyDelete