Thursday, September 24, 2009

No Talent Ass Clown

The Career Center across the street had an open house event where they gave us bags of goodies. I'm pretty excited about it. Along with a copy of the Financial Times (which is printed on pink paper... that's a wee bit odd... why would they do that?), a highlighter, post-it notes, shampoo, a highlighter, spray-on deodorant, and pens, they gave me juggling balls. I'm very happy about it and have decided to use this as a golden opportunity. Since the Career Center gave it to me, I wonder if they're telling me I should pursue a career as a street performer or clown. I shouldn't knock it until I try it, so I'll start practicing soon. I've already found a website to teach me how to do it. In a couple weeks I'll be standing in front of the Union juggling and flirting with all the pretty girls who walk by... I wonder if that's a great way to meet girls or not. It's all about being interesting.... or maybe not. I wonder if the police will arrest unregistered street performers. I'll let you know soon enough.

1 comment:

  1. :))
    So they are juggling balls!
    But I also got playing cards. So predictable, Career Center..

    ReplyDelete