Though the snow closed the airport and prevented a lot of friends and their families from attending graduation, it did keep a lot of friends in Scotland for a few more days so that I could spend more time with them. This extra time was really nice because everything was rushed while we were in St Andrews. There were a couple of friends I couldn't get a chance to see because our graduation ceremonies were at different times, so I sent them a facebook message while in Edinburgh; we met for coffee the morning before they flew out. Then I met another friend that afternoon who was also having trouble flying out. It was a nice day exploring different parts of Edinburgh with her, including the National Galleries, German Christmas Market, and a traditional pub, where I had stake ale pie for the first time. I'll miss being able to go out to the pub with friends.
Here are a few photos from the day:

Scott Monument
National Galleries of Scotland is on the left.


No comments:
Post a Comment