
I recently had two of my ISS friends give me flak for saying in a previous post, "They're [ISS students] kinda like our [PCS students'] rivals because most of them would rather blow stuff up when we would like to make peace. Of course, the stereotype isn't always true." When I wrote this sentence, I thought I was being conciliatory because I did not use the more popular slang for ISS students, "war-mongers." Nevertheless, the ISS secret police have fired the first volley and attacked my flank for writing this bit. I found it quite ironic that these war-mongers would give me flak and threaten me because I said they didn't love peace as much as we do. Instead of backing down in the face of this blatant intimidation and enhanced interrogation, I've decided to join efforts with fellow PCS victims in order to expose the ISS atrocities and tell the world the truth. This may turn into a mockumentary.
We're doing another mockumentary about a zombie attack in St Andrews, so there might be a little bit of a wait for the ISS mockumentary to come out.
The structures have oppressed the PCS students and have reduced our agency, but we will resist. We will use trust-building workshops where our opponents will listen to how asymmetrical relationships have prevented us from obtaining our basic human needs, like cheese puffs and twinkies. After spending a couple weekend hiking trips/workshops where we do trust-falls and skip stones together, our opponents will hold our hands and skip across the fields with us as we go to the new unicorn petting zoo. Of course, this is what PCS peace kids strive for.
To my ISS friends and readers- I'm just teasing y'all. ;-)
No comments:
Post a Comment