Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Snow makes me happy- very happy

I've decided that I need to live in a place that has enough snow to make me happy but not so much that I get sick of it. Maybe Virginia? Scotland along the coast gets a lot less snow than I thought it would, and I'm sure the United States has received much more this winter than we have. Nevertheless, we've had a few days with random snows that melt in a few hours. Last Saturday we had one of those snows, and I decided to go for a walk instead of read for class. These photos are from that walk.

St Salvator's Quad. I took my Theory exam
in the building with the white door.

St Salvator's Quad

The cathedral. I need to go when
the gates are open and take more photos.

View of North Street looking
at St Salvator's Chapel.

View of Hope Street just outside my door.

No comments:

Post a Comment